How to Use the Trends Page:
1. Select the group or question you want to examine
- In the first row, you can select a group of related questions.
- For example, the 'Alcohol' group has 'Lifetime Alcohol Use', 'Past Month Alcohol Use', and 'Binge Drinking'.
- Or you can select an individual question in the second row.
- Click the drop-down to see all questions. You can type in this box to search through the list. For example, type 'marijuana' to show only questions containing that word.
- After selecting a question, click Generate Graph to create your custom graph and data table.
2. Additional Options
- You optionally can filter the data by selecting a grade, gender, race/ethnicity, or sexual orientation in the last row. This will show only data for the selected group(s).